V12 Valken Airsoft Engine
- Easiest drop-in installation in the industry
- V12 Black .100 Nozzle installed
- Program lock-out mode allows player to cap rounds per second and fire modes to discourage cheating and comply with various rule sets and field limits
- Trigger LED UI programming
- Compatible with aftermarket poppets and shim kits
- Quick change nozzle design with additional nozzles sold separately
- Compatibility: For use with any Tokyo Marui, G&P, Matrix and other compatible M4 / M16 series Airsoft AEG rifles
- PSI Operating Range: 90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
- Power Type: High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)
- Package Includes: Pre-Assembled V12 Engine, QD male hose connector
- Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (sold separately, wired with red mini-JST plug)
M4/M16 or other Ver. 2 AEG Rifle (the V12 replaces the original gearbox)
Stabilizer/Regulator Remote Line
Small Battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH)
*The above items are not included, but are available in HPA Upgrades and Parts.
Disclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary. (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model)
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.